Estimado Jon,

Con fecha viernes, 14 de febrero de 2003, 10:39:44, escribió:

JH> * Jordi Curià
>> I want to use my proxy and apache in the same computer. All users are
>> configured with proxy on port 80 and I want to use apache in port 80.

JH> And exactly what would you like to happen when a tcp request is made
JH> to your computer on port 80?  Should it go to squid or should it go to
JH> apache?

I want to share the port  80 with squid and apache, I don't know if
it's posible. I want to use squid on port 80 and I want to use a
intranet web like http:///www.mydomain.com. Now I'm rounning de apache
in other port like http://ww.mydomain.com:81

--
Saludos,
 Jordi                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]