you could use different ips for the two services. on the external ip run
apache, on the internal one squid. note that you wont be able to use
www.mydomain.com:80 for both services.

suggestion :
www.mydomain.com:80 -> external ip
internal.mydomain.com:80 -> internal ip

the internal ip should be accessable only from the internal network.

yours
josef