Hi everyone,
  I am a newbie pretty much like yours. I try to install Realplayer8
(rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1.bin) and the process went smoothly. However somehow maybe
it fail to register the plugin in mozilla and opera. (It seem register to netscape by
default.) I try edit the mozilla MIME table by MIME type: audio/x-pn-realaudio and
file type audio/x-pn-realaudio, application program: /opt/RealPlayer8/realplay, File
extension: ram to no avail.
i.e. It does NOT work, mozilla will NOT automatically load realplayer when it is
necessary. What should I do?

RH8.0 833MHz 60G(RH/MDK/Deb) 832M RAM

Many thanks
eulerkhc