I am interested in how you set this up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Neumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 9:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Red Hat 8 and Exceed

Is Exceed something that you already have on-hand?  If not, I would
recommend using Cygwin for remote sessions to the linux box.  If you are
interested in a screenshot of it looks on my WinXP desktop, let me know,
and I'll send it to you directly, so as to avoid sending a file to the
list.

--
Shannon Neumann
Neumannweb Computers