How do you have Cygwin setup to allow remote login to a X desktop??

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Lindsell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 10:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Red Hat 8 and Exceed

At 06:59 17/02/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>I am interested in how you set this up.

I second Shannon - Exceed can be quite expensive and Cygwin (although
with a bit more effort) is an adequate substitute, perhaps even faster.
But Exceed does have tighter integration with Windows (cut'n'paste between
Linux apps and Windows is one example) so I suppose it's an open choice.

Personally I use Cygwin and would be glad to share any setup tips.

hih
nick@nexnix