Okay, I am currently using the default cert on my Red Hat mail server to
provide (albeit crude) encryption to my web mail login page. Of course,
this cert is issued by localhost and will not save, so each visit a use
is prompted to accept the cert. I want to create a unique cert, but I
don't need a full-blown Thawte cert or anything. Do I need to create a
CA? RH7.3 doesn't appear to have CA.pl installed with OpenSSL by
default. I assume I will need this? Any help would be appreciated.

<<JAV>>