I don't intended my post to intial a debate, maybe some other response are more
approiate and productive. But I believe anyone has eye to read that letter should see
CLEARLY that Congressperson is defending DEMOCRACY under threat of technology where my
impression is a lot of American doesn't care. Otherwise, How come M$ does NOT need to
pay for any of its "accidental" damage to its compeitor nor its buggy product? Nor
consumer care about being force fed MS OS on every single computer, like I don't see
much response of LInux---"Get your Microsoft Tax back day", imagine 100 thousand
people demand refund for the MS OS they do NOT use, does that send a LOUD message to
MS?

Regards
The translator:eulerkhc