From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
LAST FIRST
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 10:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I need EVERYONE's help!NOW!

Dear everyone,
DO you want to help Linux?
I recently translate a website, arguably the best of Anti-FUD article(It argue that
using "proprietary" software and format is against the basic Principle of ANY
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC):
http://www.pimientolinux.com/peru2ms/villanueva_to_ms.html
into Chinese.
Here is the website(I am amateur in site building, forgive me):
http://eulerkhc.130th.net/index.html
If you own a website, could you please link to it?
If you happen to know some webmaster, could you kindly inform him to link to it?
If you are in mutiple user-lists, newsgroup..., could you SPREAD the news for me so I
can reach EVERY CHINESE in the world?

Your help is DEEPLY APPRECIATED!
MANY MANY THANKS!

 Best Regards