Hi Ed,

> I just received this. I never asked to be unsubscribed. It's here with
> full headers. Can any mail gurus check it and let me know what's going
> on?

Looks to me that [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent that email directly to you and not
the Red Hat systems.  It came from 24.91.157.212 but remember that all the
mail headers could have been forged.

Probably you cannot trust anything below this header

Perhaps they were hoping you would give your password to them?

--
Regards,