Hello redhat-list,

I just installed RedHat 8.0 as a new install on my server know when I
look at the man pages they all look like this below, they all have −a
in them every one of them. What can I do to fix this I tried reloading
the rpm for man pages I even went to RedHat and downloaded it and they
did not change

List  information  about  the FILEs (the current directory by default).
       Sort entries alphabetically if none of −cftuSUX nor −−sort.

       Mandatory arguments to long options are  mandatory  for  short  options
       too.

       −a, −−all
              do not hide entries starting with .

       −A, −−almost−all
              do not list implied . and ..

       −−author
              print the author of each file

       −b, −−escape
              print octal escapes for nongraphic characters

       −−block−size=SIZE
              use SIZE‐byte blocks

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]