I'm wanting burn the bootnet.img image onto a bootable cdr.  I want to
push out network installations but the machines do not have floppy
drives.

Eventually this will be more automated with kickstart.

But for now:

        How can I put the bootnet.img image on a cdr _and_ make it bootable?
I'd also like to increase the image size so I could manipulate its files
before I burned it.  If somebody can show me how to get the bootnet.img
file to a bootable iso and I can edit I can take care of the cdrecord
process.

Yes, I know I can use the RH8 cd and still do a network install.
However, I'd like to assume that I can't.  For one, I just want to know
how the steps to do it.  I'm bettings is a combination of mkisofs, dd,
and some other utilities.

Thanks in advance.  If this is confusing I'll try to exlain it again.
--
Caleb Groom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>