> On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 21:49, Mike Vanecek wrote:

On 25 Feb 2003 10:15:17 -0800, Dan Stromberg wrote
> Bogofilter is pretty good.

Actually, the more I have configured SA 2.43, the more I have come to like it.
I now have it checking about a dozen RBL dbs and have honed my local.cf file a
bit. I am waiting for 2.50 to settle down and plan on upgrading to it. V 2.50
supports Baysian rule checking. I have also been impressed with the
conversations on the SA list.  Once one gets by the SA learning curve its
robust features are pretty impressive.

Mike.