I am trying to upgrade the Mozilla web browser on Red Hat 8.0 to Mozilla 1.2 (or the latest).  Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to best do this?  I have downloaded all of the RPM's for Mozilla 1.2 and tried using Red Carpet and Synaptic to install the local RPM's.  Each failed.  I have downloaded the source tar file, but am not familiar with the Red Hat file structure.  Where should I expand the zip file and install the files?  Can anyone offer any suggestions.  Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?