I have a Clie' T615C and love it. I use JPilot, though, not Gnome-Pilot.
Even at that, I occassionally have to soft-set my Clie' to get it to
synch.  If you simply want to synch-and-save, then try JPilot. If you
need the conduits for Evolution, then that's another matter. I
understand that Gnome-pilot and pilot-link have to be tweaked or
upgraded in some way for this on RH8 but I haven't done this.

<<JAV>>