Dear Sir /Madam  ,
I am using a compaq 200 MMX with 3.5 gb IDE Hdd . I want to install Red
hat Linux 4.2 along side with WIN 95 on it . Had it been a smaller hard
drive like a one of 850 MB , I would have have patitioned it into C: D:
with dos FDISK assigning 425/425 mb for each i.e. make hda1 and hda2
.THe c: or hda1 for WIN 95 , HDA2 for linux . It does work fine .
BUt now since my hdd is a large one i.e. 3.5 gb , How should I partition
it ? WHich software should I use to partition it , dos fdisk or linux
one ? WHich major partitions do I make and how to make it ?WHere to
install linux root ? would it be possible to boot if I install it in a
partition that starts from 2.5 gb to 3.5 gb .
PLease help me . I will be greatful for your  expert help .