On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 01:48:29PM -0500, William Warren wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:41:44AM -0500, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> > Oh nuts,  It's started snowing in Massachusetts, AGAIN!
> >
> > Does anybody know if there's any Linux development work being
> > done in Key West?  :-)
>
> Yes, but they don't like New Englanders: we always insist on
> using STRICT.
>
> Bill

Good thing I'm not originally from New England. Of course being from
Rochester NY originally means I should just laugh at the amount of snow
we get here in MA.   I think the immunity I built-up growing up in
Rochester has worn off. :-)

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an