df -k

                    "Richard Humphrey"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Com" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                    com>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     disk space

                    redhat-list-admin@

                    redhat.com

                    07/03/2003 16:18

                    Please respond to

                    redhat-list

Is there a command I can use to check which partition the bulk of my free
space is on in red hat 8.0?

Richard Humphrey

This mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review,
dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of
this mail and/or any file transmitted with it, is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.
If you have received this mail by mistake, please immediately notify the
sender as well as our mail administrator at [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
permanently destroy the original as well as any copy therof.