Title: Disk Space

I haven't had to deal with this in a while...  AND I've never dealt with this in a server environment...

I noticed that my /usr partition is running low on space (73% full) on a small dev server.  What options do I have if I want to move space from one partition (say /var) to /usr?  The drives are in RAID 5 configuration.

Thanks,

Al

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com