From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 3:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Service Command

Until recently I had ssh'd to my Redhat 7.3 machine with the root username. I have
removed the login rights now and access the machine with a local user account, then su
to root. Now there are a lot of commands I can no longer run from anywhere like I have
in the past. The main one being the "service" command used to start, stop, and restart
services. Anyone have a clue how to get those features back?

Thanks

Billy