I too have been looking for AT form Pentium II motherboards.
(I want to keep my server tower -- lots of space for internal
peripherals.)  I was planning to get the Supermicro
Super P6DLF  -- A FULL AT size dual Pentium II motherboard
5 PCI, 3 ISA and AGP.

Anyone have any experience with this board or other Supermicro
motherboards and Linux?

Richard

===
===

One of the reasons I havnt upgraded to Pentium with ATX is that I really like my old
case.
A beautiful work of art, full tower with copper fingers all around the joint of cover
to chasis. :-)
Phil