My ISP provides a virus pre-delivery checking service that scans my email
before I receive it.  It costs $2 more a month but I went with it.  When I
am sent an infected email, I get an email telling me what the virus is but
I don't receive the actual email.

Later,
Steven

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> What is mailscanner ?
> How do you think other virus products ?
> eg : mcafee, trend micro, sophos and norton etc...
>
> Daniel Tan wrote:
>
> > try using mailscanner with any of the anti virus products around...if u are
> > using for personal usage, you can get protection free from some of them by
> > using the personal edition. im using f-prot which is good...

                <<<((__O\   (__<>___<>__ \   ____     Don't get rattled by
Steven Whatley         \ \_(__<>___<>__)\O\_/O___>-<  what I say.  It's just
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     \O__<>___<>___<>)\___/        my opinion.