On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 06:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
> I've just installed the last relase of bluefish, but when I click on the
> menu "external command" (or control, I got the italian version) the program
> shutdown immediately. Happens only to me?

Last release? The last GTK 1.x release, 0.7? Or the last GTK2 release,
0.9? The GTK 1.x branch is dead. Only the GTK2 branch is under
development.

You my want to grab current CVS if you are using the GTK2 version.

A better place to ask questions about bluefish would be the bluefish-dev
mailing list. See the link below to subscribe.

http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/development.php

Regards,
        Jim H