From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rodolfo J. Paiz
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:21 AM
To: Red Hat List
Subject: RE: sendmail/outlook

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 16:30, Richard Humphrey wrote:
> How can I enable sendmail to listen
> on 127.0.0.1 and eth0 at the same time?

Possibility #1: You did something wrong; I remember this working well.

Possibility #2: Instead of commenting out the DAEMON_OPTIONS line, leave
the one for localhost intact and create a second line for eth0. Don't
remember the exact format, but someone told me this worked.

All hearsay, but pretty decent hearsay at least.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>