I have an Epson Photo Stylus 820e printer hooked up to my Windows98
computer (on a USB port on the Windows98 computer), which is connected
via Samba to my Red Hat 8.0 computer.

The problem is that when I try to print to this printer from Linux, the
last few lines of the document are cut off completely, as if the data
stream from the Linux computer to the printer is truncated.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can go about fixing this
problem?  Samba seems to be working just fine, the printer prints just
fine from Windows, and I have no troubles printing to a printer which is
hooked up directly to the Linux computer.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford