Hi there,
I have a HP PSC-2200 printer/sanner connected to (USB port of) a WinXP
machine. The XP machine is part of a Samba domain. The logged in user
(authenticated through the samba domain) can print to the printer no
problem.

I have setup the XP machine to share the printer. But no matter what I try,
I cannot print anything from the Linux machine to the printer. I have tried
setting up CUPS (both IPP and TCP/IP) and printing to the CUPS queue, and
using "remote samba" printer; but none works.

Any similar experiences? Any suggestions/ideas?

thanks,
Hossein