From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Xinerama

I was getting lockups for awhile on shutdown like you.  Matrox adviced
me to
*not* use DRI with Xinerama.  I don't know if it has to do with Xinerama
itself or the beta, v0.21, Matrox Parhelia drivers.

The rumor mill says that new Matrox drivers may be released Today.
Don't know for sure but I am pretty sure they will be out within the
next couple of weeks.  Hopefully, Today!

Later,
Steven
--
                <<<((__O\   (__<>___<>__ \   ____     Don't get rattled