On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 09:05:33AM -0500, Douglas, Stuart wrote:
> Tony,
>
> I agree completely about the value of learning.  That's probably
> the most exciting thing for me in learning the Linux environment.  I'm
> floored by how much CAN be done if you just take the time to look and/or
> ask questions.  I've found that just about everything I've ever needed to
> do had a utility to do it (usually already installed out of the gate).
>
> Thanks again for all your help!
>
> Stuart

Hi Doug,
Now that it is all working could you post what you finally arrived at?
I'm curious to see what solution you decided on and how it fits into
everything this thread discussed.
Thanks!

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an