From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 3:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RHCE looking for a job

What a terrible thing that there are young people, eager to work, with
great qualifications who have "punched all the right buttons", yet can't
even get an interview!

Don't take it personally, Sergey.  I know it feels like it is personal, but
it's not.  The world economy is in really bad shape.  You've proven that
you'll work hard and do what has to be done.  That effort shows great
initiative and drive.  If I had a job to offer here, I'd get in touch with
you.  But I'm sure you've heard the refrain:  no money, no money, no money.
Not for hardware or personnel.

Hang in there.  It's bound to turn around sometime in our lifetimes...

(P.S.  Anyone that's been in this business for any length of time at all
has had to "work for food" at one time or another.  You're just paying your
dues early.)

Rebecca R. King
Lead System Administrator
Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality
State of Mississippi

                      Ritesh Raj Sarraf
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ome.net>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: RHCE looking
for a job
                      redhat-list-admin
                      @redhat.com

                      03/20/2003 01:21
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      redhat-list

it's  very sorry to know.. but the reason behind it is that GNU/Linux
requires
knowledge as its primary requisite, not certification..

ritesh
Quoting Sergey Motorny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am a 22-year-old RHCE with Bachelor's in Business Administration and
> about to complete Master's in Computer Information Systems. I am fluent
> in English/Russian, have a year of IT experience, and also hold Network+
> and A+ certifications. I have been looking for a Linux job for a few
> months, but have not received a single job interview invitation. Any
> suggestions from the Linux community itself? I will soon be ready to
> work for food. :0)
>
> Looking forward to your replies,
> Sergey
> http://www.sergey.us
>

> --

Ritesh R. Sarraf
"To learn, you've got to get your hands dirty."