Trying to get my SCSI Zip disk working with Redhat Linux v5.
The problem is that I have a somewhat unusual configuration.

I am using an Adaptec AVA1502AE ISA SCSI adapter using IRQ 12 at
base address 0140h.
 The Zip disk is at ID# 5. I also have a Microtek E3 scanner
on the same SCSI adapter at ID#6.

I think that I need to put something in the start-up config.
file /etc/inittab in order to get the system to recognize
the zip disk/scanner. What should it be?

I assume that I need to edit /etc/fstab as well in order
get the disk mounted. What should I put in there?

Do I need to do anything else, or are my assumptions wrong?
The HOWTOs onlt tell me how to use the ZIP Zoom SCSI adapter,

I want to keep the system dual boot, Win95/Linux for the near
future. The System is Intel Pentium 133 MHz PCI.

Bob Nienhuis