On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 01:53, Limb wrote:
> Hey..
>
> I finally got XF86 working.. but now i keep having issues with the mouse..
> If i moveit it just moves around the top of the screen. It's a USB Logitech
> Wheel Mouse.. ive also tried a different USB mouse and got the same
> problem... Anyone know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Limb

Hi!
I used a Logitech PS/2 mouse since last week. My problem was that the
wheel wasn't working. I read through tons of pages and documentation to
finally find out, that my wheel mouse won't work. It seems Xfree86 is
picky about mice.

A possible (perhaps not the best) solution: buy a Genius NetScroll+ for
$10. It will work fine... :)
--
Molnar Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>