Hello all

I am trying to create a macro that does the following when I press F2:

   Copy the message highlighted in the index to a mailbox named 'spam'.
   Delete the message.

I read some of the Mutt Documentation and come up with the following.

  macro index <f2> "<copy-message>\Cu/home/username/Mail/spam\n <delete-message>"

But this only does the following:

  Ask me if I would like to move a message highlighted in the index to
  the mailbox 'spam'.

I suppose my main question is how to create a macro that first copies the
mail to mailbox 'spam' (or at least asks me if I would like to copy it
there) AND THEN marks the message for deletion.

All help much appreciated.

t-irvine