-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John-Paul Delaney
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 11:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: understanding tftp

Thanks Gene... I completely mis-interpreted that output :( .  This is the
contents of the /etc/xinetd.d/tftp file:

disable = no
socket_type             = dgram
protocol                = udp
wait                    = yes
user                    = root
server                  = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
server_args             = -s -c -l /tftpboot
per_source              = 11
cps                     = 100 2

How then, is the tftp server started?

thanks