I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. IF you are asking how to share
files on a Linux machine with a Windows machine, the answer is install
Samba.
Of course, you can also ssh to Linux with a client like PuTTY or simply
telnet if you have a telnet server running on your Linux box (though SSH
is more secure).

<<JAV>>