Hello,

We have customers requesting our products on RH Linux 7.2, RH Linux 8.0, and RH Linux
Advanced Server. I am trying to determine if there is any binary compatibility statement between
RH Linux 7.2/8.0 and RH Linux Advanced Server.

Is it expected that applications built on either RH Linux 7.2 or 8.0 will run on RH Linux Advanced
Server, or is it necessary to build applications built on 7.2/8.0 when migrating to Advanced Server?

Any insight into this area anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mike

Michael J. Greenberg
Engineering Manager - Platform Technologies
IONA Technologies
200 West Street Waltham, MA 02451 USA
Tel: (781) 902-8160
Fax: (781) 902-8001