Nate,

Interesting stuff, I wonder if maybe they put the dual-processor support
chip in so some Pentium 4s can hyperthread? (This board doesn't, my P4's
not 3.06 gig but the board design might be a bit more generic) So the
real problem isn't kernel support for the high IRQs, it's that my PCI
bridge chip isn't recognized and/or it isn't really transparent as
assumed? (The boot process claims it can't find the RTC registers
either, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't really HAVE to but that might
be a clue as well) The chip appears to be an Intel 82801DB, ID# 244E.
Does anybody know if/when it'll be supported or if there's a workaround?

Jeff