I think its really funny that M$ people get soooo agitated about us
Linux folks...

Just like a little kid... Kinda Cute to me :-P

While Windows 2K and XP are allot better then previous versions of
Windows, Linux is still the better of the two in my opinion. I have
administered and used Microsoft since Win 3.0 and as far as a home
system goes its an ok OS for playing games and the like. But once I
found Linux and all the software I could get with the distro FOR FREE
(Keep in mind, I OWN WinXP Pro, Not the CHEAP home edition, but PRO, so
I can afford it), and how stable and secure it was, I only use XP to
play games with and I use Linux to do real work. I'm even changing some
of my servers at work over to Linux just because it runs better and more
stable. Longer up times too.

Anyway, you should go back to a Microsoft tech e-mail list and slam
Linux all you want to there, cause you will get as far here as we would
in a MS list..

Bye Bye

:-P