David Fisher wrote:

> While my post had a slightly tongue-in-cheek aspect, please note that your
> experiences of getting remedial attention may very well be atypical.

Mayhaps.  The thing most are leery of is bad publicity--especially if it
points to a competitor as a viable alternative.  And most of them, at a
policy-making level, don't consciously *want* to turn out bad product or
alienate customers--you just have to get past the folk whose job it is to
keep you at bay (smileyifIdidsmileyswhichIdon't).

> And anyway, shouldn't that be "cracker attack"?

Point taken; you're quite right.

Cheers,
--
        Dave Ihnat
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       || [EMAIL PROTECTED]