On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Daniel Sheltraw wrote:

> Matthew
>
> Would you happen to know where I could download binaries for a
> Pentium 4 machine? I did not see the binaries for this ubiquitous
> machine on the binaries page of the GNU GCC site. I have never
> compiled a compiler and do not know if GCC 3.2 will compile GCC 2.95.

Sorry, I don't know where to find P4 binaries of 2.95.x.  I also don't
know if 2.95.x will compile for the P4.  I do know that 2.96 will compile
2.95.x (because that's how I built mine for RH7.3), so if 3.2 doesn't
work, that's another option.  I'm able to use 3.2 for my apps now, so I
haven't built 2.95.x for RH8.0.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences