Ok now I found this strange.

I just installed RH 9 and then tried to get the connector for Ximian
Evolutio to work by downloading red-carpet ( and yes I know that it's
only supported under RH 8 ), but why...

Is there a work around to get this to work.

Didn't Redhat Think to test this before releasing a new version of
Redhat?

Thanks in advance...

Bryant Taylor
Team Lead Network/Unix
ARC INTERNATIONAL
Unless otherwise expressly stated, this message does not create or vary
any contractual relationship between you and ARC International. The
contents of this e-mail may be confidential and if you have received it
in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any hard copies and
telephone the above number. Incoming emails to ARC may be subject to
monitoring other than by the addressee.