Have a look at /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.blacklist.rules. Here you can use MailScanner to blacklist the entire domain.

The general format is:

From: *@<domain name> yes

Wildcards work the same as *nix ones do. The SPACES need to be TABs.

Thomas E. Dukes wrote:

I keep getting email virii (sp) sent to me from from a particular
domain.  This has gone on for a couple months now. I have notified these
people but they can't or won't stop.  Thankfully, I use mailscanner and
f-prot which catches everything (so far).  It's the Klez virus.

I also use spamassassin.  I tried putting their domain in
/etc/mail/access as REJECT and creating a new /etc/mail/access.db  It
still comes through.  I'm tired of seeing this crap.  How can I make a
blacklist of my own site-wide.  I see how to do it in each user home
directory but I want the whole site to reject mail from that domain.

Do I make a file /etc/mail/spamassassin/user_prefs or do I add the
blacklist_from to /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf?

TIA

Palmetto Shopper http://www.palmettoshopper.com
Serving all of South Carolina and beyond!