On Monday 02 June 2003 14:05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The bobmayberry.com address is the first address at the top of the
> header.  I am "ass"uming thats the source.

Look for the first "received from" line. For example the header of this
message should include the originating system in the line:

[64.81.113.223]) by exchange.axsi.com with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange
Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2656.59)

which indicates that this message originates at
(dsl081-113-223.dfw1.dsl.speakeasy.net [64.81.113.223]), which is my
home machine, not from axsi.com, as you might expect from my email
address.  Whatever the first "received from" indicates is the domain
that contains first machine that transmitted the virus.  You'd probably
have to contact the postmaster at that domain to track down where the
email originated.

Regards,  Mike Klinke