On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, kluu te wrote:

>     You didn't answer his question why it's nessessary to update so old kernels.
> This could be done years ago.

It's not a matter of 'updating old kernels'...it's a matter of updating a
currently maintained version of the distribution with newer kernel
versions, which have bug fixes and such.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with a message of:

subscribe