I've also been using it for ages and especially on
some of the more mundane admin tasks, it makes things
straight forward and doesn't require much setup to get
going.

Highly recommended for any newby to Linux, but even
the veteran will find a use for it (I've used it on
various UNIX flavours helping retain a similar admin
interface for all OSes).

Michael.