I am trying to install Ethereal on a RedHat 9 box, and am running into a
problem with dependencies. I have tried the up2date --solvedeps
recommended in previous postings, but even though I got a message saying
Ethereal is updated and installed, I get an error message stating the
command is not found and the manual is not installed when I try to
launch it from the Terminal window. I also tried the up2date --solvedeps
on the dependencies that were showing as failed previously, but I
receive responses that there is no package available for libpcap.so,
libcrypto.so.0, etc. Being new to Linux, I would really appreciate any
help I can get regarding this. Feel free to respond off-list.

Edward Smith