I need to update the bind code on my redhat linux. I'm running redhat v2.0
and checked out the rpm updates on the ftp site and noticed that for
instance, that although the updates for v4.2 are in a different directory
than the updates for 5.0. the bind and bind utilities are the same file
size for both. Anyway, can I take the 5.0 bind.rpm (binaries) and use the
rpm under redhat v2.0 to update my bind to the latest binaries?

TIA
Rick Prince