Hi
I will answer some questions done by those that answered to this
subject:
- Yes the computer that has RH 9.0 is defined as Gateway
- The modem Siemens Santis doesn't have ethernet connection. It is a
modem with
USB connection.
- The other computers have Win 2000 and Win XP with static IPs and
the gateway is the IP of computer with RH 9.0.

After reading recommended HowTos I think that the problem that I am
to face it is because the modem doesn't have ethernet connection.

HowTos that I read doesn´t indicate how sharing an internet
connection with this type of modem.

I wait to have left more indications so that you can help me.

Thanks.
Arnaldo Bento

>Hi
>I don't know if this subject was already discussed in this group but me

>I didn't find the information on my problem.
>
>I have a small network with 5 computers and I want to share
>ADSL internet connection  that is in a computer with RH 9.0.
>
>The connection to the internet is made with a modem ADSL / USB Siemens
Santis.