On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 07:53:10AM -0700, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:

> > 6) TOAD
>
> Tools for Oracle Application Developers?  Or does it stand for something
> else?  Postgres's command-line interface is very good and powerful, and is
> all I've ever needed.  It doesn't suck like Oracle's

I dunno what TOAD is either, but if it is an Oracle developer's tool,
check out TORA, which is something sorta kinda like "PL-SQL Developer"
for windoze. A really cool tool. Do a search on freshmeat.net to turn
up the URL for TORA.

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----------------------------
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."