Greets,

I noticed this when I've tried to install xine. Most
of the rpms would install ( at least I think they did)
but after trying to install xine ui it stated that I
needed other libs inorder to install. These lib I
already installed prior to this. then after all that
no rpms will work. They may ask for root and then the
process dialog would dissappear and nothing.

I am using RH9 whatever the lastest kernel is ;)

As far as xine is concerned I tried to compile it and
still nothing it say I need certain lib

- Dave

=====
  "Free software" is a matter of liberty, not price.
    To understand the concept, you should think of
  "free" as in "free speech", not as in "free beer".