So
>>if anyone
>>could tell me where can I find Docs on UNIX, (basic structure, the why of
>>its filesystem, etc)
>>so that I, and the rest of us that are new to this can learn the ins and
>>outs of Unix, I would highly
>>apreciate it!
>>
>>Thanx to you all
>>
>>Ivan

 Try http://www.geek-girl.com/Unixhelp/ .  It has very good Unix info that I
am reading.  Also, Macmillan Press allows you to set up a "Personal
Bookshelf" to view 4 e-books online.  (I have printed some of the stuff
out.)  http://www.mcp.com.  They have some books on Linux and Unix that I am
reading.  You are like me--not happy to just type la-ta-da at the command
line.  I want to know what I'm telling this puppy!

Hope this helps.
Norma Thompson