I'm trying to set set up IP masquerading.  The gateway box gets its ip address
via dhcp on eth0.  eth0:0 is set up on the internal network.

Having run:

I now have:

iptables -t nat -L
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

>From the internal machine, I can ping any address in the network and the outside
world, but cannot connect to a machine by IP address over SSH or a website by
IP.  I have allowed all ports to have access in IPTables, but no luck.  Not sure
how else to debug.  Need any other info?

Thanks
Ben